◊ What is SEO?
SEO is search engine optimization. What does this mean? Well, it essentially means you are creating a site that is search engine friendly.
◊ Why should I read about SEO?
Between SEO Help Book covers you’ll find practical advices and examples for people aiming to reach their target audience. Each chapter will introduce you to best SEO practices and fresh perspectives on how to drive free traffic to your website.
◊ What about the authors: Cristina and Marius Mailat?
Cristina and Marius are 2 entrepreneurs which are behind a suite of 6 SEO applications, 34 de security applications and some other projects like DownBroad.
◊ How can I get my hand on the book?
You can buy the printed book using Credit Card or Paypal, the book is distributed using Lulu International.
SEO Help Book Table of Contents
- Lesson 01 - Introduction to SEO techniques
- Lesson 02 - Google page rank and Alexa rank
- Lesson 03 - Keyword research for best positioning
- Lesson 04 - Title and meta tag creation
- Lesson 05 - Gather incoming links using directory submission
- Lesson 06 - Gather incoming links using article submission
- Lesson 07 - Make your software known with software submission
- Lesson 08 - How to get indexed by Google in 24 hr
- Lesson 09 - Increasing Google page rank and gaining more visitors
- Lesson 10 - Common mistakes that web masters make
- Lesson 11 - Black hat SEO techniques and the risks associated
- Lesson 12 - SEO reporting, measuring your SEO success
- Lesson 13 - Understanding traffic logs
- Lesson 14 - Good versus bad directories
- Lesson 15 - SEO software basics
- Lesson 16 - The search engines dictionary
- Lesson 17 - Promotion using RSS feeds
- Lesson 18 - Different SEO strategies
- Lesson 19 - The importance of anchor text in optimization
- Lesson 20 - Internal link structure
- Lesson 21 - Gather incoming links using press releases
- Lesson 22 - Link baiting for a effective link building
- Lesson 23 - How to optimize your Wordpress blog
- Lesson 24 - Social bookmarking and SEO benefits
- Lesson 25 - Key phrase proximity and frequency in content
- Lesson 26 - Gather more visitors using feeds submission
- Lesson 27 - Make your product known using video and audio podcast
- Lesson 28 - Advantage of article spinning and content rewriting
- Lesson 29 - Apply SEO on expired domains
- Lesson 30 - SEO tips, techniques and tactics
SEO Help Book TestimonialsCristian Mezei, Seopedia
"With over 6 year experience in the SEO business I still found in SEO Help Book information about topics I never researched or never heard about them. The book structure is well defined, splited in SEO lessons slowly ascending. You will be amazed how many new things you will find."
Puscuta Gabriel, Entrepreneur
"Everything is reduced to the way you can promote your product and your business efficient and with less money. Marius and Cristina will teach you this using the easiest SEO techniques like: directory and article submission, press releases and they will go in depth with themes like: social bookmarking, RSS feeds, audio and video podcasts. A "must read" for every online business."
Get Your Copy of SEO Help Book!The whole ordering process is SSL-encoded and therefore will be secure against unauthorized accesses. You can pay by Paypal or credit card.
Special Price: 25$
Download the PDF version of SEO Help Book!
Are you interested in reading the book as PDF only? We are offering you at half price the eBook in PDF format together with membership in our monthly search engine optimisation newsletter.
Special price: 20$
© All rights reserved, SEO software and services - Submit Suite